Thursday, September 6, 2007

Top Chef

OK, so Howie finally got the ax. I can't believe it took this long. He clearly was not a person who got along with anyone in the kitchen. And his whining was really getting on my nerves. But I am sure we will see him again.
Now, for the rest of the contestants... why is Hung still on the show? He brags about everything he makes being so good, yet he fails to WOW the judges. And CJ is skating by with OK food, yet he is still there. I just don't get it.
Chef Tom said that to win this competition, the contestants had to create dishes that was unique and original. Yet it seems like as Hung said, the dishes are just a spin of old dishes with a personal touch added. I can do that!
Hopefully in the upcoming challenges, we will see something new in the dishes that the chefs are putting out.
By the way: Is it just me or does anyone else agree that you should put your utensils down first before you put your hands up?

No comments: